QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

can anyone please share the suggested remedy for covid? things i can get to help him recover without a prescription? off top of my hesd. i only know , zync, Vitamins C & D, Vitamin K2, Ivemectin if csn find? any help is greatly appreciated. even if your own concoction. thank you everyone. we greatly appreciate EVERYONES SUPPORT🙏❤️😊🇺🇸🙅

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

If you get Zinc, make sure you get one balanced with extra copper since it depletes it.

As for Ivermectin, I got the horse one on amazon (ishh, I know). It's the same exact thing. Ivermectin is ivermectin is ivermectin. It does taste like somewhat bitter apples but I like apples. I use 75% of the horse dose our of carefulness.

You can also simmer lemon and grapefruit skins to make your own HCQ, let simmer down before it caramelizes, 2 table spoons a day max.

The thing with vitamin C and D (not sure about K) is that they don't work over time, you have to take them regularly for weeks for them to make a difference.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

I almost forgot, Zinc+copper works ok, but if you match it with Quercetin, it will work a thousand fold since Quercetin is one of the things that allow for zinc entry in the cells (which is the point here).

Also, I made a typo: vitamins do not work immediately, they work over time (if taken regularly). Sorry about the confusion.

Only people mentioned by @JohnTiger in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

i appreciate you taking the time to answer and to be so thorough too. Warms my heart honestly.. i will definitely share with his wife. the live in the next state. id like to share something i found out recently. I csnf recsll tbe Dr. name. but hes a Patriot. he said vitamin d releases cslcium from the bones into our blood stream amd could cause clogged arteries. he said take vitamin K2 with it and eat atleast a table spoon on olive oil dsily. live years longer

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Thanks, I did hear that taking vitamin D3 should be accompanied with taking vitamin K2, now I know why!

(1) Show this thread