Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I love Juan o Savin and have enjoyed hearing his POV over the years but I dont have the time to invest into 107daily.com and other social networks. Also, I don't see anything remarkable about the software. It's not groundbreaking. It's a WordPress MU plugin. I'm staying here as I want to only invest the spare time I do have in helping Koba build up AnonUp, which has tremendous potential!

Nana has signed up at 107Daily, gab, and wegosocial. But Anonup is by far my favorite and where I plan to spend most of my time. I love Juan O Savin as well but I am staying here with Kobayashi as well.
This is also the most user friendly easiest to move around in site. I will try to support 107 some but gab dosnt work a lot of the time and it takes longer to accomplish things there.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it