Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

πŸ’šπŸŒŸVibesπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

last 30 days it's been a lot of 3:33

πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

lol... yep .. 1:11 & 11:11 95% of the time

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🀣True!!πŸ‘

Mine is 19 if you add it all together. lol

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

same. i seem to see 1111 111 or 444

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

2-3 times a day, it’s quite remarkable. Have woken up in middle of night, looked at phone and its 2:22 or 3:33. Honestly, the β€œ angel numbers” have kept me going through all of this hell we have lived throughout. When I feel the most dispair they apprear, THANK GODπŸ™

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

True. Or it is 12:34. Happens ALL THE TIME! Can't figure it out, but past 3-4 years this has been constant.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

FACT

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

same here!!!

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing πŸ’œ

lol totally

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Gotta love the syncs! πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

Gotta love the syncs! πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

(2) Show this thread