Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

why would he agree to do it🧐

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

he’s full of it IMO, they would never be cheap and have some doosh fill tanks all day, they would create infrastructure and have it pumped in.... that β€œtube” is actually a coax cable jumper from the radio to antenna, just like the one that plugs into your router or TV.

im not here to say whether its bad or not, just calling out the bs, but i do not own a microwave that uses 2,500 MHz frequency to cook things, only a router that uses 2,500 MHz to carry comunication 1’s and 0’s

5G means 5th Generation
it consists of a low band frequency (lower bandwidth but higher propagation and penitration), usually like a 600 or 700 MHz, and a high band frequency (for larger bandwidth but lacks propegation and penetration), this is usually 2100 2500 and 5000 MHz....

then there is the mmWave technology that you are only gonna find in cities because the companies get best bang for buck there. mmWave is between 28 and 36 GHz ( for epic data tranfer but has truly crappy propagation and penetra

(3) Show this thread