Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

08/01/2022 -- HUH -- what is up WITH THIS DATE OF THE FUTURE???

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

Nope, just most of the countries have different time format: D-M-Y

(1) Show this thread

that looks photoshopped if you could see the barn not moving in lights going up and down towards the bottom of the barn like they mixed the two videos together

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Lights coming from the earth , in the sky is not uncommon ahead and during earthquakes. This is due in part to the physoelectric properties of quarts .

Rare flashes of light that are sometimes seen around earthquakes are not caused by birds, or planes, or UFOs—all of which had been previously used to explain the phenomena known as earthquake lights.

Instead, the lights are caused by electrical properties of certain rocks in specific settings.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Yep, that's called "Earthquake lights".

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

saw this on youtube. trippy!.😲

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Rod of God?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY FITS THE PROFILE.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Wickedly Wonderful imagining collapse of Evil tunnels.