#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If we can't protect our own kids how can we protect others?
#FamilyIsEverything

VK, the times I got into the most difficult situations of my life were when I left home for college(I was very sheltered and protected and though I thought i had it all figured out I did not. ) I was 2000 miles from home and not around Christian people. Although not their fault or doing, the decisions were mine, I definitely have lived my life since then very insecure, questioning everything because I had such bad judgement then. I was an adult and old enough to know better. God’s grace and Jesus’ love and sacrifice for my sins saved me. God blessed me with the most wonderful patient husband. I think it is very hard to protect your kids when they are not with you which they cant be all the time.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @autmama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Autmama 123, click on at the bottom under it