I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Because all are realizing Jesus is coming down to deliver some whoop ass.

Had a rough day today at work. Didn't get the promotion I absolutely deserved after 34 years at the same company. Came home and prayed and didn't ask why. I prayed and said I know better things are coming for me and my family, but there is a reason. Totally different perspective for me since I found the Lord. FAITH!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

God will never leave us.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

If we could see just a little bit into the future, we would all be dancing in the streets with what is about to happen in this country and in this world. You are blessed and wise because, even though you were disappointed (which ALL of us would be) you gave that disappointment to our Lord and Savior, and for that you will receive an Ephesians 3:20 blessing in the very near future. God bless!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Much better things in store! More time with fam and friends. Less stress. I once told my husband that I’d rather live in a cardboard box with my family than owe anybody anything. There is freedom in that. Praying for clarity!

I’m sorry you didn’t get the promotion you deserved Patriot but I do believe God has a plan for each and everyone of us & I do think better things will be coming for you and your family. Hang in there and your family will be in my prayers. 🇺🇸❤️🙏

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Thank you fren. Passed over because I am very honest, and blunt. I have NEVER kissed ass, and never will.

(1) Show this thread