Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Yes + They call Him + The Man in White = = = > < >
He Showed up to me that Way + In Person = = = > < >
After my First born Son + Jonas was Killed = = = > < >

I was 19 + I was Not a Christian...

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

God bless your son.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌🕊️🙌

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Or like everything they do, they’re trying to infiltrate the Christian religion and try and destroy it from within.

It is not shocking. Quran scriptures told of Jesus as a prophet who would return to restore good and justice.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

YES!! I’m talking every day to many Iranians who are now followers of Jesus, and posting Bible verses, and more, in Persian!! God is moving MIGHTILY through Iran right now!! We’re about to see Jeremiah 49:39-39 fulfilled before our eyes!!!🙌🙌🙌🙏

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

To give a Bible to an Iranian, go to Heart4Iran.com
There are HUNDREDS waiting for a Bible, which this organization secretly and safely delivers to these persecuted believers… PLEASE PRAY FOR IRAN!

(1) Show this thread

But Jesus is the Quran too: name Issa. ???

I can confirm on a small, local scale although much done secretly.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

I can too. My pastor spoke of a friend who was teaching them Bible Study. All were from AF

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

I know this to be true! I was on a mission trip in West Africa years ago and two different people told us that they didn't know about Jesus until they had a vivid dream and He came to them. They converted and didn't look back, despite the fact that they could be alienated or worse. Confirmation without a doubt!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

True evidence of the GREAT AWAKENING.

Praise be to Jesus and God our Father Almighty.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Perhaps they realized maintaining a 7th century war cult outlook is very limiting in the 21st century.

Perhaps they realized rape and pedophillia are wrong - no matter what the islamic 7th century war lord says.

Perhaps they realize treating half their population as cattle, is wrong.

i would love such a dream!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Me too❣️

Pro Facts Scene * Give me liberty or give me death. ~Patrick Henry

In response I’m no one to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

beautiful news! so very beautiful! God bless!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍 This is the best thing I have heard in a long time. The Lord is definitely pouring out his spirit!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

prophecy has been said that a great revival is blowing thru the lands and there will be so many come to Jesus and miracles and wonders will be seen that people will fall on their knees praising and giving Jesus all the glory. it's going to be glorious.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Have heard some people give their testimonies about this. So amazing... Jesus transcends space and time. The closer to His return, the more things like this will happen. Looking forward to when revival breaks out, with miraculous healings, etc. The Last Great Revival with the Worldwide Great Awakening!🙏❤️

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

😎

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

✝✝✝

i'd believe them.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Because all are realizing Jesus is coming down to deliver some whoop ass.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ahhhhhh + Ty + Jesus + Yes + Amen = = = > < >
Our Eyes Shall See + #TheFallOfTheWicked = = = > < >
A Promise of God + Who Cannot Lie = = = > < >

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The sooner the better VK.. Let the show begin.... Praise the Lord.

(29) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have heard testimonies of several muslims who have seen visions of Jesus and embraced Christianity immediately afterwards. 😇

...ya kow when ya see a tweet that ya really didnt expect to see?...

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

I’m in the same boat! caught me completely by surprise. Praise God!!

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

What will make them "Look here'? and Not "There? Stay focused.