Superbowl Sunday!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Its going to be another week? What happened to Freedom Day? I wont make it another week! 😭

i dont think it will be that much longer. not sure why the all of a sudden super bowl stories. way less people now watch the super bowl or any NFL than used to. if flynn's done in 30 was on dec 31, then no way this goes for another whole week. i am thinking freedom day will mean something. i do believe it has a significance.

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @iztim1r in this post can reply

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

I thought popcorn day meant something. I'm still not sure what happened on the 19th. Unless it was because thats the day the US corporation was officially dissolved. Watch it be something awful like Biden dies, Kamala becomes POTUS and they move Pelosi in as VP. Mentally I cant handle no more delays. I was attacked physically in Walmart for wearing my punisher hat by a man. My car has been keyed a few times because I am proud to openly support my President. The sad thing is, it was a patriot that was pissed because he was convinced Trump handed us over to Biden and the CCP.

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

geez- I hope you never have to ever deal with that again. i have researched a lot of different things. check stories & watch what sources are reliable. i sit back & think- put 2 & 2 together. not sure that I am correct- but since my comment about this, look at the last two telegram post from t.me/realjohnfkennedy- , even scroll up a few before that to see where he is & george is pinging from mar-a-lago.....so, could it be?

(1) Show this thread