Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

They tell us, they always tells us--they can't help it. 80% truth or so. I'm a movie nut 4K mostly scifi--this is gonna b fun!

Well that was terrifying.

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Laurie Pipenur to her Publication

My thoughts exactly! I thougjt we were expecting something good.

(1) Show this thread

I find that I don't like watching violence & destruction in action & adventure movies anymore. Movies really are predictive programming, Cabal tools that use our energy to create for them what they cannot. Having sold their souls they no longer possess creative power & harness the mental & emotional energy of living souls for their dirty work. I DO NOT CONSENT to watching violence or sexualized content. It is a disservice to the cause. IMO, we need to be on guard against these old habits & generate in our acts & imaginations the world we want to live in. Doesn't include death & destruction.

The Super Bowl is the most watched sporting event every year. Millions in ads, sponsorhips, merchandise, etc.

What is a good why to stick it to the NFL, Nike, Kapernick, MSM, BIG BOX RETAILERS/ECOMMERCE STOCKED WITH MERCH... ETC

interupt it for a special annoucement from the General end eat up all the precious primtime TV & ads with the TRUTH...

I personally like the sounding of the purge sirens and we purge all these idiots...

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

Ill revise this and say it would be better and safer to CANCEL the NFL the way they tried to CANCEL us..... looking STORMY in DC

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

Thats kinda what i was thinking. Interupt the game when everyone watching.

(2) Show this thread

One way or another, we will win. For that there is no doubt. While the waiting sucks, it's no where near as much a torture those men under Gen. Washington endured at Valley Forge. WWG1WGA

Football as in nuke aka nuclear. So they wrote the script years ago but think we don't know what they are up to.

LOL what a sense of humor Q have. Too bad their plans won't work. The algorithms were already changed. We are always 1,000's of steps ahead of them. Nice try though. Wait until you see that AH -64 in action. The football was swapped with a dud.

The feds will deploy a nuke-sniffing helicopter to Tampa for upcoming Super Bowl

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2021/01/30/the-feds-will-deploy-a-nuke-sniffing-helicopter-to-tampa-for-upcoming-super-bowl

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Holy Mother of the Three Muskateers!!! Let the EBS begin!!! I'll get the chicken wings!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

LOL. False flags on the field.

(1) Show this thread

are we going to see FF at Superbowl I saw 322 skull and bones there and the mask is this warning

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Lot's of children watch the Super bowl. unfortunately, the half time entertainment is rated R. Makes me sick watching those evil people doing their rituals

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

Great message to the Deep State clowns !!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Super what? 🤔

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

BOOM

what movie is this?

Patriot, mother, wife, RN and Paramedic. I am a Christian. ❤️

In response LA- Patriot to his Publication

The Dark Night Rises

(1) Show this thread

Its going to be another week? What happened to Freedom Day? I wont make it another week! 😭

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

I personally think it will be longer than that. POTUS has his impeachment hearings starting on the 8th I believe

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

i dont think it will be that much longer. not sure why the all of a sudden super bowl stories. way less people now watch the super bowl or any NFL than used to. if flynn's done in 30 was on dec 31, then no way this goes for another whole week. i am thinking freedom day will mean something. i do believe it has a significance.

(2) Show this thread

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

huh?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

What a Sunday it'll be

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

dont hold your breathe....

(1) Show this thread