Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Fuck that shit! Any adult who is sexually attracted to children is going to ACT on that perverted impulse.

There is a cure for these people, however.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I want to puke - all I can think about everyday is the harm and torture being done to these innocent children

So they are trying to change the definition of a pedophile, now? There must be so many of them in positions of power😡

You can’t be “Sort of Pregnant” just like you can’t be “Sort of a Pedo”. The Fruit of the Spirit....love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and 👉self-control. 👈

If one does NOT have SELF-CONTROL against acting out sexually in any manner, that person is Sick. No “Sort of’s” about it!! 🤦‍♀️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Their twisted definition could include and tar parents since they wanted their children and love their own children. The core issue is what a selfish, lustful adult does to the psyche and body of innocents. The aim is profanation of innocence. That is their sole delight.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

This is wrong in so many ways!! We all have to SAVE THE CHILDREN and it starts right now with boycotting USA Today!!!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Better yet; get back on Twitter and tell them on their stupid ass tweet, like I and others did.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

NO taboos against pedophillia in Islam...