Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Will normies finally think it would be good to expose Fauci?

LFG already! Time’s up!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm not even sure a lot of people are aware of who Fauci is or his devious role at the NIH. The MSM is so corrupt in Canada and so many people have been brainwashed that it is hard to see a way out of this unless the media control is broken and soon. Something very big has to happen to end this and it has to happen quickly. It doesn't seem to matter how many people protest or how many people take cases to our corrupted court system, corrupted gov's are marching forward and picking up their pace.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

it is getting close. Tucker recorded Michael Jackson in the house! it was Nancy pelosi. Omg! there is no unseeing that! MJ no doubt is playing crazy nancy!

Pray you are right. MSM/politicians going full fascist in Canada very quickly. Here is an example of our media in action. It's not even subtle anymore what they want to do to the unvaccinated.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby dorothy, click on at the bottom under it