Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Will normies finally think it would be good to expose Fauci?

LFG already! Time’s up!

I'm not even sure a lot of people are aware of who Fauci is or his devious role at the NIH. The MSM is so corrupt in Canada and so many people have been brainwashed that it is hard to see a way out of this unless the media control is broken and soon. Something very big has to happen to end this and it has to happen quickly. It doesn't seem to matter how many people protest or how many people take cases to our corrupted court system, corrupted gov's are marching forward and picking up their pace.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

it is getting close. Tucker recorded Michael Jackson in the house! it was Nancy pelosi. Omg! there is no unseeing that! MJ no doubt is playing crazy nancy!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I believe that too!!! and doing so well. THOSE EYEBROWS!!!!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I saw a post by Don Jr. that mentioned Pelosi & MJ very conspicuously & I started to wonder, lol

(3) Show this thread