#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here is one for ya.
Daughter 16 Boyfriend 18.
Dating for a year.
Have to assume they did.
What do you do?

probably too much water under the bridge for these two. However: when i was raising my boys i said to them if you take a girl to bed you are seducing her which is very selfish. if you sleep with someone youre not married to you are STEALING from them what belongs to their future spouse. you create a soul tie you cannot get away from, it will be like over used velcro. sleep with too many people its hard to create real intimacy and bond or TRUST anyone. every girl you sleep with is somebodys: mother, sister, wife - would you like just anyone to sleep with and discard your mother sister wife?? all involved lose something in fornication. guard your heart and guard their heart, thats really LOVE to guard and protect someones heart. Guard their reputation also! if you get a girl pregnant you make her poor for the rest of her life. that is not fair! if you make a girl pregnant while living in this house i will make you marry her, you can BOTH BE POOR! you will quit school and support her

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

I haven't given up hope quite yet.

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

bingo

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

one of my (2) sons was a virgin when he got married. the other one was not, but he IS THE MOST LOVING HUSBAND AND FATHER anyone could ask for. was i tough? yes!!!! but this is my story. neither son dud drugs came home drunk was ever in jail or rehab, they never ask for money and are law abiding citizens❤️❤️