Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Ezra Cohen Arrest and Execution.
Yes. Here's his picture from Twitter (and, BTW, he is ONLY on Twitter - the Telegram account appearing to be him is another fake account). Now watch this video, note the ACCURACY of the title of the video, and check out the only person whose face is not completely shown in the video, starting at 49 seconds in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNfbKwW0xI8

is this true, or is this more games

In response English Viking to her Publication

I know this is not a game, but we as ordinary folk keep getting snipets of info, people dying but actually never knowing this for real, as a person that chose to comeback to help people wake up & get through the after bit this is going on far longer than I remember, I'm excluded from member gatherings, soon it will be from pretty much everything else, we have demonstrated peacefully, how much longer do we go on with our lives halted, because we know better, this is not how I remember this being played out before

The Precipice, unfortunately, is going to be an unbearable place.... and we survive it. At this time most patriots are sick of it but we got more will and strength. The precipice is the very hardest bit, hang in there. I think the lesson that we are learning in this life is that all those we think we "need" and all that we think is indispensable.... is NOT. We are learning that we are not minds and bodies... but Souls.... and Souls have to come into our own, realizing that we do not need to be attached to anyone or thing to be "with" them.... we automatically are. We are called to become lighthouses... holding our own, being our own best friends.... and detaching from the worthlessness of Perception...🙏💗

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

its difficult because of my Grandchildren, & soon to be another born into this Live play event, I don't want this for the innocent children, I came back for them, ALL children, adults should know better, yes I hear & understand what you are saying, totally agree, its just tough watching this affect them

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😔😔😔 I feel you. Wish we didn't have to deal with all of this.... but Evil operates like so.... and we have to pool all our strength together to crush it.... and we will.... and we will all be glorious after....💗🙏

(1) Show this thread
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

We HAD, in fact, heard that what would come is the new virus Marburg.... and a new vaccine called Rivaxin.... smh. I personally think that precipice for all us will be making the change of money systems, jobs etc from what we have now to the new way... which means we will be left in the dark and the lurch for a scary few months... and I am NOT looking forward to that... especially in winter..... :( But it HAS to happen if we have to find our way to a "nesara-ish" kind of world....

(1) Show this thread