Ezra Cohen Arrest and Execution.
Yes. Here's his picture from Twitter (and, BTW, he is ONLY on Twitter - the Telegram account appearing to be him is another fake account). Now watch this video, note the ACCURACY of the title of the video, and check out the only person whose face is not completely shown in the video, starting at 49 seconds in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNfbKwW0xI8

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

what arrest and execution? isnt he a kennedy grandkid?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Awake Now to her Publication

No, he is not and is only on Twitter. The Ezra Cohen on Telegram is a fake account.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Awake Now to her Publication

misinformation 🤔

(2) Show this thread

If true…hallelujah! 🙏🙏🙏

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

timber to all pedo scumbags....

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Amen to that...ezra is only on twitter..and yes..he is singing timber...

is this true, or is this more games

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response English Viking to her Publication

It’s not a game .

In response English Viking to her Publication

I know this is not a game, but we as ordinary folk keep getting snipets of info, people dying but actually never knowing this for real, as a person that chose to comeback to help people wake up & get through the after bit this is going on far longer than I remember, I'm excluded from member gatherings, soon it will be from pretty much everything else, we have demonstrated peacefully, how much longer do we go on with our lives halted, because we know better, this is not how I remember this being played out before

(2) Show this thread