Q is plausibly (but deniably) a course in plausible deniability.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i actually get that. “the power of a well trained mind”. shift ⚡️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fauci seems very adept at applying plausible deniability in public hearings.

And so it is.

The beginning of the end of the beginning.
somewhere in the MIDDLE is the end and beginning

Feasibly Feasible

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

will it work?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can you say that 3x fast Martin?😘

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

to the millionth power.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Im sorry call me immature but this is all I hear 🎶https://youtu.be/DmV5FHVCi7o

THE WIZARD OF OZ- MUNCHKIN MELODY (ALTERNATE VERSION) PART 2 - YouTube

In honor of the 80th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz, I put together this version of the “Munchkin Melody” made up of alternate pre-recordings that were not ...

So are VK's posts/tweets lol

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Keep seeing... 'plausible deniability'

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Plausible Deniability 🧐
in Simple Gematria equals: 207

The Storm Is Coming ⚡️

Its Time To Wake Up ⏰

The Swamp Runs Deep ⚖️

Hunt For Red October🌪

Awareness Is The Key 🗝

Worlds Will Collide 💫

207 --> 27 . WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How far down the food chain do you allow plausible deniability? I know the politicians have boxed themselves into a corner with Omicron and don't know how to back out of it, but what about the local editor of a city paper that blocked discussion on the virus in the comment section and sold the fear to keep his job? How about the small town doctor who sold the vaccine? How about the local public health official who mandated masks knowing they don't stop a virus? They were all in on the lie to one degree or another. Can they deny that they didn't know? I don't think so. Everybody involved has had a chance to 'make it right'. Some did, some didn't. There is no plausible deniability. I just want people to wake up and see how easy it was to con them. I'm not seeing that yet. The holocaust wasn't an isolated incident. I've learned that in the last two years.

(3) Show this thread