#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#nohtingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Why do these freak "doctors" think just because it can be done, that it should be?!

Who is authorizing these "experiments" on the human race???
Who are these "doctors"???

This is INSANITY.

#SaveTheChildren#DoctorsPlayingGod#HumanExperiments

-----------------

Transgender women 'should be allowed womb transplants so they can have babies'
Surgeon Christopher Inglefield says a successful uterus implant into a trans-female is now achievable after success in fertility medicine

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/transgender-woman-should-allowed-womb-22270768.amp

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Follow the money. Also, some tans people had theirs removed as children and then want to revert. I think that are trolling us as well. What they really want is a synthetic womb outside a human body. Then they will avoid all the ethical restrictions.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Well besides the obvious, there's not a man alive who could handle giving birth. (especially a wussy) no offense men. Just speaking truth. 😎

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God help us protect children from these psychopaths.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes, and thank you God, for helping us to see the evil and now, to pray for the victims and for those who are rescuing them. Praise God.

(1) Show this thread

This has gone over the edge of grotesque abomination.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

FFS!!!! This is insane!