Let's talk about Features for AnonUp.com.
What new feature would you like me to add?

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

This site is PHENOMENAL!!!
THANK YOU so very much for creating this space! As Trump & other Patriots were banned, I felt lost until I found this platform. (Twitter is a place I need to follow my boys' school. It is absolutely brutal there now!)

How gracious you are for asking...
I read other suggestions, but didn't see this one. I use my Android phone to try to keep up w/posts. Videos pop up extremely small. Might y'all be able to make it bigger or full screen?

So grateful!!!

#WWG1WGA : pro-Trump : Truth seeker : pro-drain the swamp : pro-Flynn : declass the corruption : anti-spineless/corrupt uni-party panderers.

Thank you thank you thank you: this site is 100++.

1. hashtags which don't count as letters in the post box?

2. the ability to hover over a post/user name and see if you follw them already

3. It appears that you're already sorting by profile hashtags so maybe a way let users select existing hashtags so you keep a smaller amount of commonly used tags. You already have a hashtag sort so maybe a box on the sort list where we can select what we want to follow?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

when I open comments it opens a new tab, not sure if I am just a tech idiot, but not liking that.

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

I'm still trying to figure out...but, thank you.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

what do we call our post? is there a name yet? can i suggest some ideas?!
Q's...crumbs...sauce...TRUMPets...chirps...
vibes...keks(lol)...dueces(4ur2cents)...17's...
booms...PD's(patriot drops)...flares...kaiser soiche'(just kidding)lol...kites...??

idk but it should be something that will be like a tribute to the movement...it will become a household name type thing...so it should be cool and linked to why we are here?!
thanqs kobayashi you are the man! i got one twisted if ever out my way...✌️😎

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

Can you ADD a BOLD TYPE print option. I am nearly blind. No not really but it h elps see better.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

would also be nice to know if we are following someone just by hovering over their tag on their comment/reply, etc.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Copy and paste pics memes and screenshots . Right now we can only upload from saved data.

also would be great if we could click on post to see replies/thread instead of hitting the reply button to see comments..πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Loves life, my family, & people who keep it real. Commercal driver, Seeker of truth. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Trump2020

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

I was goung to suggest this as well. Love this format, but these extras would be nice.

(1) Show this thread

How about a place to list everyone we are folowing. Like a drop down.

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Yes! Need a list thst shows Publications. Not just comments!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

some form of mark or something to tell us we are following that person

Sassy Patriot Bitch. Not here to mop up your snowflake tears. WWG1WGA. MAGA! BIDEN IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

Edit function, gifs and group chat pretty please!

One more request - can you make it so after you make or read a comment on a post there's a button to take you back to where you were in the feed rather than having to hit home and being taken back to the top of the feed so you have to scroll through all the same posts again to get back to where you were?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I want to say Thank You for now!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication

How kind.

(1) Show this thread

autocorrect would be nice.

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

Gifs

People, it might be helpfull to 'heart' suggestions you like. It'll give admin a clue to priorities.

First of all, I'm imprsssed by the overall speed and functionality. Well done. I hope though it's not using any left-related hosting, to prevent another parler-like episode.

Some features/fixes I would like:
- Font-size of texts about 2px bigger
- Reply in a popup, so the scroll stays in position
- Fix: hashtags/urls autolinks seems to need a fix
- Profile mini popup/follow option (People won't need to get the whole profile, might save some in comfort and bandwidth)

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT #KAG #TRUTHSEEKER #Q #WWG1WGA Silenced by Twitter (@jstew4healthyliving) πŸ–•πŸ»Twitter πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

still trying to figure out how to repost w/ a comment?

(1) Show this thread

People, it might be helpfull to 'heart' suggestions you like. It'll give admin a clue to priorities.

First of all, I'm imprsssed by the overall speed and functionality. Well done. I hope though it's not using any left-related hosting, to prevent another parler-like episode.

Some features/fixes I would like:
- Font-size of texts about 2px bigger
- Reply in a popup, so the scroll stays in position
- Fix: hashtags/urls autolinks seems to need a fix
- Profile mini popup/follow option (People won't need to get the whole profile, might save some in comfort and bandwidth)

Feature:
- Direct link to tweet (clicking on the time of posted message)

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

paste pic option...........
and then url names pop up

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian; Texan; dog mama; lover of justice, righteousness, and grace 🌷Lived in Australia and East Asia 🌷Trust in Jesus | John 3:16

I'd like to see a larger, darker font.

Midnight Rider @ Team45 🐸 Digital Soldier @ 17Flynn***Army 🐸 Shill destroyer 🍿Truth spreader 🐸

Please add TG1TGA button.

❀️
It's really unique feature and very helpful.

We should be busy for a while but, are you thinking of adding any game features for when things slow down. I know alot of friends and family like Facebook for these items. It might take away their final excuse for staying there.

In response Dana Pyzik to her Publication

The game features on facebook was one of the main things I hated about FB.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

πŸ’–πŸ™Thank you for all your hard work! What a blessing! Just wondering if we can do threads here? So nice to follow without worry of censorship if I follow too many. 10 a day was all I could follow without Twitter imposing account restrictions. Thank you, again. God Bless! Wait, can we do 600 character posts??! πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–

Being able to hide or mask sensible or repetitive posts would be great!!

#MAGAFOREVER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#JFKJrLivesπŸ’™ I LOVE MY POTUS β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #GODWINSπŸ˜‡ PATRIOT PARTYπŸ¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

Get notifications for specific accounts😊

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Diamond77Black) can see their posts

Love Potus and Flotus ❀ JFK Jr, Gen. Flynn 🌟🌟🌟 Georgenews, Gen. Milley.

To be able to make the writing bigger as Ctrl and + etc doesnt work on a tablet please. The pictures are huge but the writing is small. ThanQ πŸ‘

Hi Koba...thanks for asking. The platform is awesome...loving it.
Verified accounts would be nice. I see there is a Sidney Powell account, but hard to tell if it's real - @ SidneyPowell1