Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Enjoy the End of this movie hopefully by 1/20/2022

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

1/20/2022 on the Georgian Calendar is January 7, 2022 on the Julian Calendar.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

7 messages from Trump yesterday?

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

We All Know the Significance of Trump Posting 7 times in 1 Day. We are almost to the end of this movie and soon the Truth Will Be Known By All. WWG1WGAWW

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

This has to end before my whole family falls apart

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

It’s going to end. Starting soon the Whitehats will have the Military make all final arrest and begin to dismantle the Deep State entirely. MSM is going down too. Every Corporation who assisted in this illegal coup will have all their Board Members and CEO’s arrested.
Trust the Plan.

Only people mentioned by @CopperLeafFarms in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deb Okuma, click on at the bottom under it