Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Enjoy the End of this movie hopefully by 1/20/2022

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

1/20/2022 on the Georgian Calendar is January 7, 2022 on the Julian Calendar.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

7 messages from Trump yesterday?

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

We All Know the Significance of Trump Posting 7 times in 1 Day. We are almost to the end of this movie and soon the Truth Will Be Known By All. WWG1WGAWW

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

This has to end before my whole family falls apart

It’s going to end. Starting soon the Whitehats will have the Military make all final arrest and begin to dismantle the Deep State entirely. MSM is going down too. Every Corporation who assisted in this illegal coup will have all their Board Members and CEO’s arrested.
Trust the Plan.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

its been an eye opener for sure. stay strong patriots...

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

From your mouth to God's ears (as my mother used to say).

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Do you think these nurses that are giving the jab inside these big corporations will be going down ?

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

Yes, they may be arrested at a later date.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

According to the Nuremberg Code, yes, and chargednwith crimes against humanity.

(2) Show this thread

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

I hope they arrest Governor Steve Sisolack soon!