If you’re not boycotting McDonalds.. Here’s another reason to start. There is power in numbers. If we all stop supporting evil businesses then evil businesses will cease to be!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

These people are sick!

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

Sick Sick Sick! That phone call by Rabbi Finkelstein still haunts me! 🤢🤢🤮🤮

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

ultimately these food comps and big pharma ,and food growers r all the same entity if iam not mistaken, and cooperate farms ,there all chemical companies

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Yup! I see evil everywhere. Its a wide spread evil that is running this world! Doing what we can to eliminate the evil entities is our battle!

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Quit them years ago

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Me too. My wife and kids love it there even though I tell them the truth about McDonalds.. they eat it up still. It drives me bonkers!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Oh, I DO so love it when the evil corporations start working hard to fuck themselves out of business!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Sinking ships they are!

(1) Show this thread