Doing some maintenance. The site may be slow from time to time.
Will keep you all posted.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank You for AU❤️🤲and for everything you do for us.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Can we the the 'Copy/Paste' Photo function back.... please.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for all you do

Thank you!!

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Thank you Koba!! This is the best place on social media.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

How cool! Your star twirls around when the cursor gets near it!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Thanks, Koba. It was really slow for me last night but this morning looks great. We really do appreciate you. You took your hat off!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

thanks for letting us know & TY for the stellar work, fren!!!👍

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

never stop marveling at the time when an urgent message was written down on a piece of paper and handed to a rider on horseback. could take weeks, or wonder if the messenger ever made it.
There are many who take much for granted.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Thank you for all you do for us!

THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP SIR !!! WWG1WGA WW

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you for your work fren. 👍

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Why is post censoring occurring here? I have had several links I tried to use after many refreshes, close and re-open the browser, AND then even restart the computer...it isn't a glitch!
At the same time, I can post the very same link in a keystroke so it is definitely being blocked here! I posted them anyway via alternate platform accounts I linked it in and then just linked that post so...but still...why censorship? Multiple times too...not a rarity...
Links mentioned work everywhere cept Twitter, FB, and here... isn't that a bit odd? I am across more than 25 platforms...I used to use this one to talk about the other's information gleaning...but now may have to move to a free speech platform again!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

👍 Much appreciation

Noticed it was a bit glitchy and wondered so thanks for the heads up

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

KUTGW Koba👍

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

@administrator
🙏Thank You for All that You do🙏 God Bless You & Your Family ♾ 💖Much Love💙 We all Appreciate You SO very much!!! :)

Thank you! 🙏

TY for getting me back on here. SOMEONE was messing with your reset password coding I think.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Its all good.. every now and then isn't so bad.

😊 Thank you

You do a great job!

Thank you!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Much love and respect 🙏

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

💖Yay! Thank you! 💖

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Thank you for everything. WRWY