One of the challenges I note of being on social media during an information war is that you need to think more broadly about the impact of what you put out. Does this raise or lower the vibe for my audience? Does this give trolls and bad actors ammo to throw back at me? Could this lead to people making unhelpful and even risky choices? You need to anchor the "WGA" in the "WWG1", and hold both in mind. Personal lived experience (good and bad) in the context of collective struggle.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

When they try to march the "1" in WWg1WGA off the "Cliff"
the best thing is to turn around the last second
but think for yourself I say Martin

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amen Brother

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes, this needs to stop being a "bad car wreck" everyone has to stare at mindlessly and get involved! We've just shifted from the mindless shit on TV and moved over to "troll cheering" and watching like gawkers. Words create things...what are we creating?