i dont do the crypto,,i do watch the money have seen this talk for along time..now its being published for public to read..Bitcoin IS going to go bye bye.

I do not understand Crypto/bitcoin - I watch the prices and to me they are the same thing as our worthless fiat in a new package - I may be wrong- but I will not invest in anything I do not understand - why would anyone knowing how we have been totally lied to our whole life regarding money and the financial system

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

While it is small amounts, Coinbase offers periodic quizes with anywhere between $1 - $3 in a specific coin. You can sell it for another. In the last year, I think I have been offered $75 - $80 worth of free coins which I sell and buy the coins I want. I love coinbase. It is easy to use.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Buy silver if you can't figure out crypto. Prices are lowest they've been for sometime.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks - I have been considering buying silver -

(1) Show this thread

me also i dont get it,but what i think is going on is Bitcoin-trafficking $,is going down, the new crypto via blockchain(unhackable)is the new digital money..its not cabal owned..if that makes sense,good on those having a go..i could not even open an acc...beyond my teck skills..so i bought physical silver..just to give the fakers the finger👊 do what ya can😏

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Silver in all its shapes and sizes, YES

(1) Show this thread