"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

UPDATE: To everyone who prayed for my relative, she is doing better today! Still in the hospital, but she is responsive today (yesterday, she wasn't). Her family is still pushing them to give her the monoclonal antibodies. Her sister said she should've gotten them by now but they said she should have them on "day 6," which is a lie. Praying for a divine miracle -- that God would either heal her supernaturally or that He would heal her progressively, and if He wants her to use the monoclonal antibodies (maybe to show the good nurses/doctors there that it works), that she would heal that way. Praying for God to do one of the things He does best: to turn all things around for good! And if you have more prayers you could send her way, that would be wonderful. Thank you.🙏🙏🙏
P.S. -- She's also a patriot. She loves POTUS and went to one of his rallies, but there were so many people, she could only watch from behind the gate on the road. She got pics of his plane landing though!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God this is good news. I will continue to pray that she gets proper care and returns home safe and sound to her family. 🙏❤️😊

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, mighty prayer warrior and patriot!!❤️🙏😇🌻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless your cousin because I just experienced a Covid hospital scare with my mom. By the grace of God she went into the hospital Wed. night and was released early Thurs. morning. They did claim less than 24 hours later that she tested positive for the scamdemic. Thankfully she was home by that time. I am caring for her and she is slowly improving each day. I believe she has the flu.

That's wonderful about your mom, and she is so blessed to have you caring for her!!❤️🙏🌻

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

I pray for all those who find themselves in need of medical care during this uncertain time. May God protect them and provide for their every need. My neighbor was murdered by a hospital that followed the deadly CDC protocols so I know the stakes are extremely high.

😔🙏

(1) Show this thread