Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I love Juan o Savin and have enjoyed hearing his POV over the years but I dont have the time to invest into 107daily.com and other social networks. Also, I don't see anything remarkable about the software. It's not groundbreaking. It's a WordPress MU plugin. I'm staying here as I want to only invest the spare time I do have in helping Koba build up AnonUp, which has tremendous potential!

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins πŸ™πŸ»

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i hear ya. i joined but having probs navigating the site still i keep checking in. we need to keep together so thanks for putting that out there. Telegram another stream to keep pulled in. im no techie BY FAR. Just yryin to hang in there with patriots. one thing i DO KNOW...
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ’―

Only people mentioned by @taylomi1 in this post can reply

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins πŸ™πŸ»

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

Thanks Mike. we stand...πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Mountain Top to his Publication

AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread