Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

If I am not clear on something or cryptic and you don't get what I mean just ask and I will clarify.

This isn't about being mysterious it is about getting the truth out.

One caution though, make sure you want the truth because I will give it to you with both barrels and there is no going back.

Being ignorant is not a horrible thing, actually it's bliss.
Remember that.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I remember a post you made with a picture of a stage coach and you stated something like “they left us clues”. I was never able to figure it out and it still comes to mind from time to time. I would love some clarification about that post. I will take the truth! 100%!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

It was the building. That was Liberty Hall I believe.
That picture shows human traffickers and if you look on the back of the $100 bill that has that same view it shows kids in the windows and in cages in the basement. There is even a X that marks one of the windows.
They know where the bodies are buried.

Oh Wow! Thank you so much! I searched that picture over and over and I wasnt getting it. Still was eating at me! Thank uou for clarifying and sharing truth. I cant unsee it now!

You are more than welcome.
I try to never give clues without answers soon afterward.
I want to bring interest and a chance of self discovery but at the same time I can't stand people who just post constant riddles and never any resolution.
It tires people out and erodes hope.
I never want to be accused of that!
Send me a DM if you ever have questions, I'll see those where I might miss a reply.

Thank you so much! Will do for sure! I appreciate the seeds you drop! They have helped awaken me! Much appreciation!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it