If I am not clear on something or cryptic and you don't get what I mean just ask and I will clarify.

This isn't about being mysterious it is about getting the truth out.

One caution though, make sure you want the truth because I will give it to you with both barrels and there is no going back.

Being ignorant is not a horrible thing, actually it's bliss.
Remember that.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Ok, hit me with both barrels lol....in an earlier post you said about GMO "not to make you a monster or kill you" and "what could possibly be the reason if it was to help you". Most of us farmers where I live, me included, refuse to do any GMO crops. The only thing (maybe) a positive was one article I read that said some medicines would not be made without it. I've dug reading many articles ever since that post (and these old eyes are tired haha). Is GMO not as bad as we thought? My mind always goes to that "ark" in the mountain (can't remember where) where they store pure organic seeds for the future. Usually I can follow all you present, dig some more till I understand, but#2 on the GMO, still baffles me. Have a blessed Sunday

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Well first I support everything you are doing and you just keep going because I hate GMO everything.
Now the both barrels I have to take to DM's.
Not that I am afraid to say it here but some people may not want or be ready for the truth on it.
If that's ok than just send one to me.
If not I am going to do something over the next week that explains it in a very round about way but if you're looking to figure it out it won't be hard to do so.
It is the#1 ingredient in all your work there.

(1) Show this thread
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I remember a post you made with a picture of a stage coach and you stated something like “they left us clues”. I was never able to figure it out and it still comes to mind from time to time. I would love some clarification about that post. I will take the truth! 100%!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I'll look for it and if I can find it you betcha.
If you find it and post it back to me that will work too.
OHHHH I remember now...

It was the building. That was Liberty Hall I believe.
That picture shows human traffickers and if you look on the back of the $100 bill that has that same view it shows kids in the windows and in cages in the basement. There is even a X that marks one of the windows.
They know where the bodies are buried.

(2) Show this thread