I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The rougher this ride gets, the better the vindication through GOD will be. I will remain in BOLD FAITH that this is exactly where I am supposed to be in my life right now and I will stay the coursse for truth and justice. Our God is a just God. Q has taught me that I am not stupid. I am not wrong to stand up for my beoliefs, my rights and my liberty. Humanity is depending on US to HOLD THE LINE.
If not us then who?
If not now, then when?

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Absolutely ALL IN ;) No turning back now if we wanted to. How do you get unwoke lol

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Somewhere around early 1990 - The IRS took all my money I owed them like $2,500.. Been on a different path ever since.

(1) Show this thread