The rougher this ride gets, the better the vindication through GOD will be. I will remain in BOLD FAITH that this is exactly where I am supposed to be in my life right now and I will stay the coursse for truth and justice. Our God is a just God. Q has taught me that I am not stupid. I am not wrong to stand up for my beoliefs, my rights and my liberty. Humanity is depending on US to HOLD THE LINE.
If not us then who?
If not now, then when?

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Faith guides us and provides the strength we need.
I live in N Cal and ran some trails in rhe hills today. It is shocklng how many people are wearing masks while they bike, run, hike, walk alone, etc... I pray that when the truths are revealed people will feel empowered to take the masks off and start thinking for themselves.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

AMEN! I'm right here with you Patriot, and we are not alone.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Never alone :)

(1) Show this thread

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!πŸ’•..The Light wins!✨

as the energies get more intense and we become higher dimensional beings the more the darkness wants to attack us. its so important to remain rooted in God and connect spiritually on a daily basis. I suggest abstaning from alcohol too as it opens doors to darkness. Godspeed!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication

I'm not a big drinker so that will be easy for me :)

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in !!!!! John 3:16 -> PEACE be with you.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Absolutely ALL IN ;) No turning back now if we wanted to. How do you get unwoke lol

(1) Show this thread

Exactly!