#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

EXACTLY! If people still shun the "horse paste" it's because they are STILL listening to the MSM.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I can tell you I didn’t get my info from MSM. I got it doing some research when I was considering using the animal meds bc I couldn’t get an Ivermectin script but hey, if you feel good, safe and confident about the paste working for you then go for it. It’s definitly cheaper and more available. I don’t take any kind of meds, shots, scripts or over-the-counter unless I have to….my body is so much happier without them. I just decided I didn’t want to risk a trip to the hospital bc I screwed something up taking the “horse paste”. 👍😊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I have taken it twice now. As a preventive treatment because I work around a lot of vaxxers and boosters that stay sickly. Zero side effects and zero rona. 2 years now unmasked and unvaxxed. They make penicillin for horses too, completely safe for human consumption. Ivermectin, the horse paste, continues to work for 3-4 months. I did a lot of research before I did it. I ahree with natural rememdies. I stick to them for the most part. But I'm not wasting my hard earned money on scripts when I can pick up a couple of doses when I am in TS. 👍And being around sickly folks, for me, it only made good sense to treat myself instead of risking getting their sickness.

(1) Show this thread