#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Watched these 'Island Boys' go from 10k to millions followers . Was just a matter of time until they got approached.

can you really sell your soul if it belongs to God from the start?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShQwn45 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Shawn Clements to his Publication

FREE WILL

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response arba happihr to her Publication

look at all of us thinking collectively Yes I agree giving up free will is selling yours SOUL gods greatest gift

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...I believe you can - it all comes back to#FreeWill - we are all given the choice, to return back to the lamb, if we have fallen...but the choice is ours alone, to make. The spiritual battle is for souls and every soul counts.#MyTake
✨🕊✨

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

No, you can't. But it's a mind game with satan and he makes them THINK [believe] they did. So they then live in a state of hopelessness and never reach out to Jesus. They also don't believe you when you tell them they can be saved from that fake commitment.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

You can when Satan is involved and this is what the public will soon be shown. Look up Vril. That is what will be put into his left eye if it has not already been done.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

No, you can't. See my response above.

(1) Show this thread