At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Don't get me wrong Im Happy these people took over...
Still Can't help but noticing that this happened when [they] "touched" the bank accounts, not when [they] "touched" the children, or personal freedom...
Do you think this could be the precipice for other countries?
The bank account?
Are we so brainwashed?
Are we so far from remembering what truly matters?
There is nothing wrong with money, you can do great things with it...
Im just asking some questions...

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Excellent point - thank you for bringing it up! Have thought about it for a while, and may have figured it out; see what you think:
OK, here goes: so the horrible child trafficking stuff has been going on for quite a long time, and bear in mind it has been covered up hugely. People the world over may have been quite unaware of just big the trafficking has been and for how long. In contrast, they will be able to see just their own bank account is day to day; they can see that, and then when their ability to get THEIR money; money they have worked hard for - is impeded, they start to get angry(rightfully so) and curious as to what is really going on. They need their money now, to pay bills, and they will do what they have to to get it. They are angry now; imagine how angry they will get when they find out what has been going on with the kids!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I'm not totally sure I get what you are saying sorry...

(1) Show this thread
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

What a clear perspective you placed on this. Something bothered me about it too but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. You brought it into focus.
And I have to add...Hooray for these folks!