Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

How much of our tax dollars went to fund this??? Asking for many Americans. We know our money isn't going to better our country infrastructure. We look at the beautiful buildings, railways, etc, of other countries and compared to ours, we look like pretty sick and sad.

Why am i seeing conflicting reports on herr about this. One says Russia took over.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Have seen that one, too. We will see more conflicting reports; not surprising. We can pray on it, and use our intuition to discern what is really happening.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Here is something: there is an international space station in Kazakhstan; here is an article:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baikonur_Cosmodrome

(2) Show this thread

I'm so happy for these folks but I wish there could have been an easier way. Kazakhstan must be a hellish place to ,live in right now. It will take a while to stabilize.

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

The capital of Kazakhstan (Astana) is allegedly the current HQ of the Illuminati…

Astana was announced to the world as the new Kazakh capital in 1998 and is now one of the most economically modern cities on the planet.

It was deemed strange to move their capital to Astana because it lies in the middle of nowhere.

“Kazakhstan has invested $30 billion over the last 10 years in its transport and logistics infrastructure, according to government figures, and plans to spend an additional $8.4 billion to revive the ancient Silk Road route.”
- Jan 2019

Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center claims to be the largest in the world at 127,000 square meters. An artificial beach with a constant temperature of 35 degrees Celsius is located within, on the top floor of a 150m high marquee. It requires a heat-absorbent material and must require a ridiculous amount of energy consumption, with exotic sand imported from the Maldives.

Borat?

We are watching a movie…

Source: https://www.stst

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Astana The Future New World Order City Capital of Kazakhstan - YouTube

Astana The Future New World Order City Capital of KazakhstanFor starters, there’s the ‘Palace of Peace and Reconciliation’: a vast pyramid structure near the...

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Don't get me wrong Im Happy these people took over...
Still Can't help but noticing that this happened when [they] "touched" the bank accounts, not when [they] "touched" the children, or personal freedom...
Do you think this could be the precipice for other countries?
The bank account?
Are we so brainwashed?
Are we so far from remembering what truly matters?
There is nothing wrong with money, you can do great things with it...
Im just asking some questions...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

What a clear perspective you placed on this. Something bothered me about it too but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. You brought it into focus.
And I have to add...Hooray for these folks!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Excellent point - thank you for bringing it up! Have thought about it for a while, and may have figured it out; see what you think:
OK, here goes: so the horrible child trafficking stuff has been going on for quite a long time, and bear in mind it has been covered up hugely. People the world over may have been quite unaware of just big the trafficking has been and for how long. In contrast, they will be able to see just their own bank account is day to day; they can see that, and then when their ability to get THEIR money; money they have worked hard for - is impeded, they start to get angry(rightfully so) and curious as to what is really going on. They need their money now, to pay bills, and they will do what they have to to get it. They are angry now; imagine how angry they will get when they find out what has been going on with the kids!

(2) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I guess they couldn’t say it was over a YT video as Susan Rice used that excuse a few years back. 😂

(1) Show this thread

Down goes Illuminati too.

And I am supposed to believe this is all over just GAS PRICES?? Come on😡

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Things are getting very interesting!

(1) Show this thread

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Still searching for more info!

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

God Bless Kazhakstan!

thats what Afghanistan guy did...did this one take car fulls of cash?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yep, not gas prices like reported by media.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Yes! If things don't change immediately, that's what the rest of the world needs to do!