#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

I have stage 3 colon cancer I WANT TO TAKE IVERMECTIN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH TO TAKE. I HAVE TO GET IT AT A TRACTOR SUPPLY. PLEASE IT MAY SAVE MY LIFE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

The PH miracle. Dr. Robert Young. Cancer CANNOT survive an alkaline environment.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Deborah darling I am a survivor for over 17 yrs now. (They) 3 Doctors told me I was terminal... guess I fooled them. Can I share what worked for me please. First NO sugar this is what cancers love most and a pore immune system. I can hear the panic in your voice. You have had it far longer than you know. Getting yourself alkaline is the key. not easy but can be done. look up alkaline foods. Laughter is still the best medicine, God tells us a merry heart will do us good. Let go of ALL stress this will deplete your system rapidly. Also I claimed all of God's promises. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. God Bless you Sister you can and will defeat this. Shalom

I highly recommend researchinng Dr Sebi and trying out an ALKALINE diet...
This is a masterpiece 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Im doing it now...get it on Amazon.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

You can buy Panacur aka fenbendazole, at Tractor Supply too. it is right above the ivermectin. Research it's benefits for cancer treatment👊

There are all kinds of protocals on the internet...
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
https://healnavigator.com/treatments/fenbendazole-cancer-protocol/

The dose is 0.2mg of Ivermectin per kg of body weight per day. If you are very sick or vulnerable (probably you) you can bring it up to 0.4 mg/kg/day for 3-5 days.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Got to America's Frontline Doctors as VK referenced above. They will give you a Consult taking your Condition into Consideration and give you your specific Dosage.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Blu Jen to her Publication

NO she should not...

(1) Show this thread