#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Ivermectin helps quiet the coughing, as does quercetin.
Based on my own experience, I believe this so-called "covid" is or was being sprayed in chemtrails.
I also believe it's at least part parasitical, or combination of nanoparticles and parasites, that create a protective biofilm around themselves (a biofilm is a very thick sticky mucous type substance), which may be a contributing factor in a loss of oxygen levels. Hospitals are consistently diagnosing it as bacterial pneumonia, but pneumonia has more of a loose mucous that bubbles when you breathe.
The quercetin & Ivermectin seem to break up the biofilm, and breathing improves.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

NAC does as well.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I just bought some of that.
I'm anxious to try it!

anxious? it us harmless. i take 3 caples 2 times a day every day.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it