👀EYES ON VEGAS !!
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. local time; 2 p.m. ET

President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden will be in attendance, and former President Barack Obama will deliver the eulogy. Mr. Biden, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer will also speak.

WATCH LIVE 👇
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/harry-reid-funeral-obama-eulogy-watch-live-stream-today-2022-01-08/

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

maybe they wont chem trail us today, they dont want to make the ds sick ( if its teally THEM!) body doubles ? CGI’s / wonder if they will wear their masks!?🧐

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Yeah, I got more important things to do, like picking up the dog crap in the backyard

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

9:49 = 949 =
💧 949 =
Mar 15, 2018 7:41:02 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No. 678189
Mar 15, 2018 7:38:41 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 425e1f No. 678151
Q team, trust Session still or nah? Why is Fox saying McCabe will skate?
>>678151
Trust the plan.
Full control.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%23949

Gematria 949
A Beautiful Day - 949
Blackout Germany - 949
Stay Focused - 949
Mafia Funded Freemason Actors - 949
Advantages - 949

I'm a proud American Mom, Granny,Aunt,Sister,family1st , country ♀, in the city Trump loving fair ♀♥CCRN 5 specs, my #1 focus PEDIATRICS♥

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Q2149

(4) Show this thread

fuck that guy best thing to happen