Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🦅 This all ends when We The People say no more!

I have about 150 employees. I will NEVER follow their mandates. I will break my company into two parts of 75 employees each before I will force-Jab them.

When the mad pResident first 'mandated' this I sent out a group text to all employees that we will NOT comply. I didn't want anyone going out and killing themselves out of fear. The "THANK YOU's" that I received to my text tell me that a lot of my employees are AWAKE.

Only people mentioned by @LeesyFrank in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, THE EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES PLUS YOUR FAMILY.

WE STAY UNITED.

GOD WINS.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless you, your employees and your business. May you receive blessings beyond measure.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, but it is because we have been blessed beyond measure that we are able to be blessings to others. Often it seems it is the employees vs the employers but the truth of the matter is, we employers most of us think of our employees as our families. Their lives are spent in the walls of our businesses. Their hopes and dreams and their stresses and pain all touch us and impact us and we impact them. I love my employee soooo much !

(1) Show this thread

Bravo, hopefully we can support your business!