Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

this country is fucked

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

W H Y . the people are silent?
Either afraid of the jab or afraid of the Hosp murderers ... we don't know NOW who can be trusted ...
Everything is in the shadows.

We Need to BECOME the light that attracts without becoming the target - a difficult maneuver.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I have about 150 employees. I will NEVER follow their mandates. I will break my company into two parts of 75 employees each before I will force-Jab them.

When the mad pResident first 'mandated' this I sent out a group text to all employees that we will NOT comply. I didn't want anyone going out and killing themselves out of fear. The "THANK YOU's" that I received to my text tell me that a lot of my employees are AWAKE.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

God Bless you, your employees and your business. May you receive blessings beyond measure.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, THE EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES PLUS YOUR FAMILY.

WE STAY UNITED.

GOD WINS.

(3) Show this thread