#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

XRP Vibes.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This is a centralized coin controlled by the bankers correct? don't we want a decentralized coin. This sounds like the great reset nwo coin. I don't like it. Can you tell me this isn't the case and explain it to me?

Youtube content creator on the coming Level Playing Field and The Great Awakening

It's decentralized & unregulated right now. Banks can't own it or touch it, that is their rules. They are on the outside looking in on this new asset as the SEC drags their feet.

CGI, temenos, SAP and others built this liquidity system into the banking system above the banks... which has been ready for the last few years. That has been the in case of an emergency plan as this all played out. This whole new system can be turned on at any point to provide liquidity through a free market and no SEC regulation means banks could miss out on it. With XRP regulated and enabled before the collapse, we are done for... But collapse the current system first, watch liquidity dry up, everything halts and locks up. That marks the death of the bank's fiat system. Enabling global liquidity fixes it, speed up the flow of money with near-zero fees, money can flow again. Gold Backed currencies to follow

Their own weapon was taken, held back, and used against them at the last minute to free the peo

In response Bonfire Guy to his Publication

Thank you for some clarification. The fact that they call it a CBDC does not sit well with me. So we need the financial system to collapse first and so basically the sec is stalling in this case so they can figure out how to regulate it.

CBDC is digital fiat and part of the Great Reset. XRP is the bridge to convert anything into anything near real time with near zero fees. It will make any gold backed dollar of the future move like digital money. XRP removes the middle man, banks.

Only people mentioned by @Blayone in this post can reply

In response Bonfire Guy to his Publication

Why are the banks working with it if it is going to make them obsolete?