Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming…

…but we know what is coming ♟⚔️

We’ve been warned through multiple channels for a reason.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Sorry that I can’t always make it around to AU…just now catchin’ up! :)

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💫✅ XRP Vibes ✅💫

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]ME👊🇺🇸🦅

Shitting on the little guy😏

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

XRP cross chain on stellar networks?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

XRP cross chain on stellar networks?

Neptune Conjuncts Jupiter this year in PISCES. Liquidity !!!@seekinganon

XRP = The Bankers Coin
@VincentKennedy when do you see $589 happening ? The BEST is yet to come!!! ☀️

XRP is the solution for sure! 💫💫💫

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

💫✅⬆️ XRP Vibin' ⬆️✅💫

(1) Show this thread

Well Worth Your Listen America
(Must See)

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-19-.html

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CIRSTEN W. BEING DEMONIZED BY#FakeNews

This is a quote from MSM#FakeNews "QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID".

So, they're blaming her for dying in their hospital, OK, stay the hell out of hospitals~!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i3xkUUt8COCy/

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

they are purely evil sick mother fuckers they will drowned🖕🖕🖕🖕

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Wait. I had no idea she died. So sad.

(2) Show this thread

i spent all my money on trump coins.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

I found the article. So we are all thinking the switch is this year right? Not according to this - https://www.aba.com/advocacy/policy-analysis/response-to-iso-20022-proposal

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

😂😂😂😂

(2) Show this thread

any thoughts on xrp only being available to accredited investors as part of the settlement? possibly one day that us retail investors cant hold it?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

hoping this is leading to NESARA / GESARA and Rainbow Currency for USA backed by gold, silver and platinum as well as “real money” and currencies for rest of world…. and the end of (Bankster / Deep State Cabal) wars.

#WagePeaceNotWar
#AbolishTheFederalReserve
DELETE the#DeepStateCabal

👀

Makes total sense. What about dogecoin? Any role? I know you liked it last year.

Sounds a lot like history repeating itself - 1907. but only this time we get it right!

This is a centralized coin controlled by the bankers correct? don't we want a decentralized coin. This sounds like the great reset nwo coin. I don't like it. Can you tell me this isn't the case and explain it to me?

Youtube content creator on the coming Level Playing Field and The Great Awakening

It's decentralized & unregulated right now. Banks can't own it or touch it, that is their rules. They are on the outside looking in on this new asset as the SEC drags their feet.

CGI, temenos, SAP and others built this liquidity system into the banking system above the banks... which has been ready for the last few years. That has been the in case of an emergency plan as this all played out. This whole new system can be turned on at any point to provide liquidity through a free market and no SEC regulation means banks could miss out on it. With XRP regulated and enabled before the collapse, we are done for... But collapse the current system first, watch liquidity dry up, everything halts and locks up. That marks the death of the bank's fiat system. Enabling global liquidity fixes it, speed up the flow of money with near-zero fees, money can flow again. Gold Backed currencies to follow

Their own weapon was taken, held back, and used against them at the last minute to free the peo

(1) Show this thread

bought another large bag last night..... can't wait till XRP moons!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response got your six to his Publication

where from if u dont mind ? uphold keeps declining my debit/credit cards ....they allowed $100 and now declining again ..has anyone else experienced this ? i need to call my bank right?

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I still think GB is a silly, strange man.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I adore him. He has been attacked for so long and yet he has uncovered so much. His blackboards are legendary - Soros, Ukraine, covid origins, event 201 exposure and always banking BS. Plus I enjoy his humor. Been a fan since Terri Schiavo controversy.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

he winds me up too much. pay attention to content, usually spot on. detatch from emo

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

There better be hard cash too i do not like the idea of my savings being in control by a computer that can switch it off anytime they like there needs to be an option of real and digital

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

bar coded cash.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Physical gold/silver as a holding but we are digital currency

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

There better be hard cash too i do not like the idea of my savings being in control by a computer that can switch it off anytime they like there needs to be an option of real and digital

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

VK who's got control over Bitcoin now? Kazakhstan was in the news recently & they're one of the major mining countries. US is the biggest.

Now, XRP seems to be the WH alternative. We know Bitcoin was 🤡s. Did WH took over the Bitcoin?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"People lose 50% of the value of their money or more." 👀

LFG!!!