#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes, this is such a difficult topic to discuss openly with alot of people. Myself, raised as Catholic, and our son attended Catholic school from preschool until (7th grade) 2020, when we pulled him out. I have always questioned many of the rituals performed during Mass. Additionally, Why do we tell a man (priest) our sins, when we should be able to ask for forgiveness and speak with God ourselves? Never made sense to me or my son. I don’t believe you have to attend a physical church or belong to a certain denomination in order to have a relationship with God. It is personal, specific, and special to each one of us. ❤️

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Michele Bernard to her Publication

I 100% agree! I left the Catholic church, physically they prohibited me from Communion because of a divorce, and emotionally I left due to disagreement with some policies. I have tried different churches looking for fellowship, comfort, and inspiration, but found they were all about money. My relationship is with God and Jesus one on one. I don't feel I need to talk to another person who claims to "represent" God or worship in a building to believe and praise God. He is the reason I am here today.

An omnipotent, onnipresent power, does not need an intermediary, a book, a build8ng, jewels, robes, land, political power...

It just needs our attention... the very thing our current lives are designed to distract us from.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it