Let’s go back a couple of years and re evaluate what Trump said about uv light
The media sloughed at him at the time.
Looks like he was right again.

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

If I recall correctly, the day that Trump held the press conference about UV light is the day Pelosi started the smear campaign by stating: It is as if the president told people to inject Lysol... or something to that effect.

i remember reading something about this before trump had mentioned it...so when trump mentioned it...i of course backed him up...and was telling people...and i got laughed at....not believed..."well i didnt see that" etc...after that i dont tell these people anything anymore.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

the hepa unit we put in my sons school uses uv light to kill viruses and bacteria. i think there was a video on stew peters about the uv lights. i am thinking about getting some for my house. the uv used isnt harmful and can replace regular lightbulbs. its sock how they keep this stuff from the public.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

According to this research paper...the light technology has been known since 1930.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8713422/

Since the 1970s combinations of various spectra of light and photosensitizers have been used to inactivate a multitude of pathogens, including viruses that cause HIV-AIDS, Ebola, MERS-CoV, [3], hepatitis [[4], [5], [6]], Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, and SARS. Other viruses susceptible to PDI include, Nipah virus [7], Zika virus [8], cytomegalovirus, human parvovirus B19, and human T-cell lymphotropic virus Types I and II [[9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17]]

(1) Show this thread