#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

XRP Vibes.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

There better be hard cash too i do not like the idea of my savings being in control by a computer that can switch it off anytime they like there needs to be an option of real and digital

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

bar coded cash.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Bar coded cash ?? They plan on knowing every penny we have.. 🤬

barcoded does not matter as long as you have physical cash all is good i mean i do not care if they know how much i have as long as they do not take it away from me i do not have a problem with barcodes on notes they need to track where it goes and rightfully so too

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

… bar codes makes me think one world money.. NWO .. im not feeling it 🤨

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

under the NWO the barcode was gonna be on your hand they are not the same as the NWO would have no controll with cash flowing the NWO want cash gone is in entirety and they control you at a push of a button barcodes on notes is no different to the numbers printed on the fiat notes

Bar codes on cash couldn't track all spending unless it links to who the purchaser is. If I walk into a shop and give a retailer $10, the government just knows someone gave that vendor a genuine $10 bill. The retailer can give me change in cash without scanning it (because they already know what they have is authentic), and now a random person has untracked bills they can give another retailer anonymously. That means they can't really track much of what's in circulation—unlike they can with credit/debit cards.

If this came with an elimination of income tax (the government excuse to track spending), there'd be no excuse to demand bills be scanned except to check authenticity.

And it would make sure bad actors could not inject fake cash into the system and, I suspect, would make it harder to launder money safely.

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Agreed. Never again can money buy another human being, for any reason!

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

bitcoin is main “cash” for humans.. cash with the gold in threads in the bill..

(1) Show this thread