PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

If you ever thought: “What if the audit is the distraction?” You might have been right. 🇺🇸🦅

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10377709/Pro-Trump-election-audit-firm-Cyber-Ninjas-announces-shutting-firing-staff.html

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Bet the Kasacks are wishing it wasn't... apparently their president has told the military to shoot on the population without warning.

Now, if the military had rounded up the government, and put them into pillories... and now Russia is getting involved...

At the end of the day, we cannot even enthrone the military - in the same way we cannot worship heroes, of any sort. We have to be beholden to noone.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I saw the video reposted by VK showing their military lying down to demonstrators and also the news covering the military's most recent orders.

My thoughts on this: Chaos. Right now we are in the moment (similar to Afghanistan). Media Gatekeepers might use this to herd beliefs in a direction.

Yes. We should support our military, not worship them.

I did not seeVK s post - I will go look. When did you see it? (this am/yesterday? Just so I know how far to scroll back.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Here you are:
(also attached VKs reply)

https://anonup.com/thread/7638763

Thank you. 😊

I just got side tracked with one if the replies, discussing Kasakstans location on the '9/11 Great Circle"... very interesting.

Apparently, Kasakstan is purported to be the place apples come from...🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it