PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

If you ever thought: β€œWhat if the audit is the distraction?” You might have been right. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10377709/Pro-Trump-election-audit-firm-Cyber-Ninjas-announces-shutting-firing-staff.html

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Bet the Kasacks are wishing it wasn't... apparently their president has told the military to shoot on the population without warning.

Now, if the military had rounded up the government, and put them into pillories... and now Russia is getting involved...

At the end of the day, we cannot even enthrone the military - in the same way we cannot worship heroes, of any sort. We have to be beholden to noone.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I saw the video reposted by VK showing their military lying down to demonstrators and also the news covering the military's most recent orders.

My thoughts on this: Chaos. Right now we are in the moment (similar to Afghanistan). Media Gatekeepers might use this to herd beliefs in a direction.

Yes. We should support our military, not worship them.

I did not seeVK s post - I will go look. When did you see it? (this am/yesterday? Just so I know how far to scroll back.

Here you are:
(also attached VKs reply)

https://anonup.com/thread/7638763

Thank you. 😊

I just got side tracked with one if the replies, discussing Kasakstans location on the '9/11 Great Circle"... very interesting.

Apparently, Kasakstan is purported to be the place apples come from...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

and of course anytime!

:)

Interesting. Wow, I did not know this... thanks for drawing my attention to it and take the time to relook. Seems significant.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rSJsEdUb8E

I watched this with the sound off (folk still sleeping), had no idea if the significance of 9/11...) There are labels and sub titles.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread