Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

😆😆😆😆 has got the Chris Coumo DIS-ease.... hahaha... maybe its something in their basement....hahahaha

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

what dip sh!t i bet he smoke afew rifers 🤣😂 and ate humble pie 🤣😂 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

From what I am getting, everytime I hear them speak of "wash your hands", they are telling the corrupt ones its time to stop the evil things they are doing.
Like Kappy said, "You are gonna die, but at least save your soul".

It is never too late to get right with God...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

"Geraldo says", that was their first mistake!

Unravelling .🧐
in Jewish Gematria equals: 1122

Unravelling
in English Gematria equals: 810

Unravelling
in Simple Gematria equals: 135

Nice Numbers VK .
V = 22 . K = 11 . 11.22
81 - 18 = R . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅
The BEST is yet to come!!!

Even so, I don't believe they are close to understanding what is going on. They now think at best "vaccine" is good, just not effective rather than understanding the injection is making people sick. "Vaccinated" people believe they went out into the world feeling bulletproof, and "caught" "omicron". Lots of gaps still to be filled. And the more time that passes, the more difficult it is to connect it all to 11/3/20 for them. The focus is now only on jabs and mandates rather than 11/3 which is obviously part of the devious plan anyway. Because let's face it, low IQ individuals (as Rush liked to call them:) can not think about 2 things at once.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

cabal is taking souls via 💉. WH taking demons out with the law.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love this - going to be so cool to see it snowball.
Are we check mating them?
“unravelling” genatria

here in our country same story in TV at the same time
looks for me,someone makes gooooooood stuff in the backround and try to warn people.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Slow Awakening.... Realized ALL Humanity is at risk
& the Vax doesn't protect them.

Harshest learning yet to come= The Vaxxed Create
& Shed the Variants.

Me to Dana

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I love how you ALWAYS come back from a long break with a bang! This news clip from Fox is very telling in more ways than one. The American public is finally getting Q’d in on the truth.🙏🏽💫👏🏽🍿

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Got it off tictok actually had already heard it. Nana listens to Fox all these yrs to gage where we are.
They have been disclosing a lot the last 3 months. Some have been simply blowing sit up!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anyone else having trouble today with the tictocs sound?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Geraldo is a POS.

On a different note: hahahahahaha... Back to washing hands again!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

and check out the images behind him - in his basement...........riiiiight.........those are photoshopped or green screened in..........is he controlled now? or is the original gone and we're seeing an actor.........he's looking pretty damn young these days........

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Basement living in demon spawn world.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

cant think of a better bastard to experience this especially after how harsh hes been on the unvaccinated! These vaccines are NOT for everyone!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

This is good, you notice Herendo Revolver said after having
himself packed full of worthless vaxx's he got tested and while
surviving a world extinction level scratchy throat--found out
to test positive....All for a cold people...this all continues for
a cold..when we are playing this game next year maybe some
of these vax worshipers will be gone

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yep, falling apart like Granny's handmade quilt from 1893. I take it out and look at it but if I tried to use it, it would fall apart in pieces on my lap. Some things are worth keeping around to remember someone but, even though you can't use them anymore. With this plandemic, we should just pitch it in the trash, but never forget who made it all possible and vow to never forget what we've learned from it all.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Made In America to her Publication

Excellent analogy!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Humble pie. 😄

The wheels are falling off.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

TESTING, TESTING, TESTING...Post 4620

.......C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections]. C19 _stage 4: Push TESTING, TESTING, TESTING to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily TESTING inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc. C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative] [Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3]. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey].....Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance...Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]...Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

are we crossing the Delaware tonight?
🙏🏻

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Pedo Geraldo trying to save his neck