#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Crazy thing. Pulled a bleeding guy out of a flipped F150 yesterday.
Life really feeling like a video game.

Got me some Karma points.

#levelup

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good man for stopping 👊

Was in a parking lot and truck got hit and landed right in front of us.
Like it was a puzzle of sorts. Just didn't feel like real life.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

None of this does. The sun is an LED lightbulb, the clouds are so close you can almost touch them, feels like you’re walking in and out of a bubble. People running stop signs and red lights like they’re looney. People in a car by themselves with a mask on, running through stores with their hands up in the air screaming “aaahh she doesn’t have a mask on. I just sneeze and cough and they leave me alone. I’m an old soul, makes me wonder why I ever came back🥴

Puzzle x 2 since you've been back!

133 ts

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

God Bless you. I’ve had those moments but mostly with my kids. I feel that everyone who comes into their (our) lives have happened for a reason. I feel like many of them are angels on earth.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

There are no coincidences! ;-) God put you there at that time for a reason! God bless!!!