Crazy thing. Pulled a bleeding guy out of a flipped F150 yesterday.
Life really feeling like a video game.

Got me some Karma points.

#levelup

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Veek, God puts us where we need to be....bless you❤️ sorry Veek is my nickname for ya, hope no offense.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

wow! God bless you, VK!
#levelup is right

Hero 💪🏻

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

my dear mom always said “you don’t get to keep count of your own points ,be good anyway child”

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

You were/are his angel.
See? VK = Very Kind.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Nov 7th, north of PHX: I was the first soul to the car. pulled the lone-driver out through the front windshield, chest compressions for 40+ minutes waiting on EMS (zero cell coverage area).

Surreal scene - the departed never regained consciousness after the vehicle came to a stop.

A tragedy. “In the blink of an eye.”

All Good Sams who stopped and remained to the end, prayed for his survivors. 🙏✝️🙏

#FamilyIsEverything

yes!

strange when life seems like
a lucid dream or video game tho😆

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK you payed it forward love it i wouldn’t expect less from you 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

Bless You!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

VK being the hero he is!

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

VK being the hero he is!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

👇😇👇😇

You have saved so many more!

Q post 150
https://qalerts.pub/?q=%231507

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Alexa is offline.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Thank Q!
Great for you, well done and appreciated.
💜💜💜

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Quantum matters, unified field, everything is connected.

Good man

Well done! 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CPFLGK = 55

Understood.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Also... a very wise man.. (retired Green Beret) always reminds me and my 14 year old twin boys to what you do:
1. DO WHAT OTHERS DON’T (or won’t).
2. Also to ALWAYS RUN TOWARDS the FIRE!

God put YOU there for a reason!

Some (Most at this point 🤨😤) would have resisted and passed the baton to a 911 call or just drove on. (those robots would also be wearing a mask and carrying their Shot card).

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

Mad love to you for doing this....but im sorry you both experienced that.#levelup

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

How many people want F150 to mean Feb 15th something big is gonna happen? Guilty... 🙋‍♀️

💖 Thank God for people like you being at the right place at the right time!!

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

wow, my hero❤

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My wife ended up in a ditch in her minibus. The car was in it upside down. Her head was under water and luckily other drivers were able to cut her from the seat belts, after which they were able to get her off the bus. Karma...Video...The Matrix...????? Glad you were able to save someone! Karma points are earned!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My wife ended up in a ditch in her minibus. The car was in it upside down. Her head was under water and luckily other drivers were able to cut her from the seat belts, after which they were able to get her off the bus. Karma...Video...The Matrix...????? Glad you were able to save someone! Karma points are earned!

Wow, God knows He count on you!
Well done!!
... video game or is this your manifestation of saving us?
Regardless, you are working overtime. TY!